The new academic session begins in first week of April. Students are admitted strictly on Merits basis. Parents have to do registration is no guarantee of Admission. Students will have to give entrance before admission and only successful candidates are allowed admission on Merit basis. Matter of the entrance test will be based on the general syllabus of previous class specially Maths, Science and English.
The following documents must be submitted at the time of Admission-
1. Birth Certificate (from an authorized Municipal Body for K.G)
2. Transfer Certificate (from the school last attended).
3. Report Card (of the school last attended).
4. Three passport size photographs of the child.
5. One stamp size photograph for the Identity Card.
6. Family photograph of parents with the child admitted.
7. Photograph of the guardian designated.
Ø For admission to Nursery the child should be three plus(3+) in April.
Ø For Pre-Nursery – two plus in April.
Ø Un-affiliated school TC’s must be counter signed by local BSA’s office at G.I.C.
Ø In event of lapse in submission of proper documentation in the school Accounts Office by the given date, the admission will stand cancelled with immediate effect without any refund of fee.
1. For a child seeking withdrawal from the school an application for TC should reach the Principal’s Office before the 31st of March.
2. Six months fee is liable to be charged for withdrawal during mid- session.
3. Transfer Certificate will be issued only on the submission of an application to the effect and clearance of all dues payable to the school.
4. All School Dues must be cleared for the Transfer Certificate to be granted.
Dismissal: A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
1.Indiscipline & issue of third yellow card.
2. Immoral Influence, unsatisfactory performance and threat to security of school.
3. Non-payment of Dues.
4. Repeated Detention in the same Class.
5. Shortage of Attendance (less than 75%).
6. Bunking of School.
7. Vandalizing of School Property.
8. Misdemeanor of guardians (violence-Physical & Verbal) and forced entry as mob into school premises without providing any identification & relationship to the student.